Tazuna rapid exchange PTCA balloon catheter is intended for use during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) for the purpose of improving myocardial blood flow in a localized stenotic lesion of the coronary arteries.
Tazuna is a high performance balloon utilizing a combination of Terumo’s technologies to improve crossability and pushability to treat the most complex lesions.
- Mid-shaft construction balances flexibility and stiffness, maximizing the transmission force to the distal section
- Modified guidewire exit port for more durability in complex procedures1
- Low profile and thick hypotube to enhance pushability and kink resistance
- Ultra-low entry profile (0.40 mm / 0.016”) for the most challenging lesions
- A flexible and robust tip to cross tight lesions and stent struts
- Hydrophilic coating on the distal shaft to facilitate navigation through tortuous vessels and calcified distal lesions
Superior re-wrapping and re-crossability2
- Specially engineered tri-wrapped balloon for excellent re-wrapping performance to enhance re-crossability